Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Kate Hayes, Director of Direct Impact for Echoing Green about their unique efforts to spot emerging mid-career business leaders and invest deeply in their success to accelerate their impact in the social sector.
On the show, Megan, Kate, and Joe discuss:
- What is Echoing Green and the Direct Impact program?
- What’s the profile of a typical participant?
- Is the focus exclusively on nonprofit boards?
- How do you work with nonprofits to help them better utilize corporate board members?
- How can an individual who works at a corporation make a social impact while staying at their job?
- From the nonprofit perspective, why is it so important to have corporate leaders engaged in their work?
- How can an individual in the corporate sector prepare to engage meaningfully in the nonprofit sector?
- Where does a corporate professional go to find an opportunity to become a volunteer?
- What are actionable steps anyone listening can take right now to understand how to make a social impact?
Links & Notes
Cause Talk Radio: The Cause Marketing Podcast
Stay up to date on all things corporate social impact and purpose-focused marketing, including trends, tactics, and need-to-know news in this weekly podcast.