147: Cause Marketing Faves for 2015, Predictions for 2016
Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe take a look back at our favorite cause marketing programs from 2015, and make a few predictions for 2016.
On the show we discuss:
- Our favorite campaigns, which include H&R Block, Cheeky Home, Rosa’s Fresh Pizza, Doritos, Starbucks and Dave’s Killer Bread.
- How cause businesses will flourish in the New Year – and how traditional businesses will pave the way for these new enterprises.
- How product packaging will play a more important role in cause marketing in 2016.
- How businesses will take bolder stands on controversial issues 2016.
- The rise of company-lead cause marketing in 2015 and why we will see more of it in 2016 – and the peril it poses.
- Is there a future for point-of-sale programs in 2016?
- Our plans for CauseTalk Radio for 2016!
Notes & Links
- The Five Most Important Cause Marketing Trends of 2015
- Best Cause Marketing Posts of 2015
- How H&R Block Uses Cause Marketing to Cultivate Tomorrow’s Clients
- A Cheeky Way of Doing Good
- Pay-it-Forward Pizza Feeds Homeless with Slices & Sticky Notes
- Starbucks’ Race Together: Critics Should Wake Up and Smell the Courage
- How an Ex-Con’s Bread Company Gave Rise to Second Chances for Others
- Take That Critics: Consumers Like Donating at the Register
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!