195: Why The Cause Marketing Forum is Rebranding to Engage for Good
Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to David Hessekiel, the founder and president of Cause Marketing Forum Inc., which recently changed its name to Engage for Good! This wide-ranging conversation includes the rebranding of the organization, the evolution of cause marketing and what we can look forward to in 2017.
On the Show, Megan, David and Joe discuss:
- Joe muses on a new illustrious title for David: “The Commodore of Cause Marketing.”
- David’s backstory: why did he start the Cause Marketing Forum?
- Why CMF is rebranding to Engage for Good.
- How cause marketing has evolved since the forum launched in 2003.
- How companies are becoming more cause-oriented instead of nonprofit-focused.
- Why companies will always need nonprofits.
- The history of the Halo Awards and how organizations can apply for a 2017 award.
- The future of cause. What will be the expectation of businesses when it comes to cause? How will the election impact cause marketing?
- When is the Engage for Good conference?
Links & Notes
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!