217: Skincare Brand Donates When You #GoNaked
In this episode of Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Kari Hayden Pendoley, head of the Rodan + Fields Prescription for Change Foundation, the giving arm of skincare brand Rodan + Fields, about their charitable work with empowerment organizations and upcoming #RFGoNaked fundraiser.
- On the show, Megan, Kari and Joe discuss:
- The background of Rodan + Fields and their business model of Independent Consultants.
- How Rodan + Fields built cause into the business right from the beginning.
- The company’s work with buildOn, an organization breaking the cycle of poverty, illiteracy and low expectations through service and education.
- How Rodan + Fields involves encourages its Independent Consultants to Support, Serve & Share with partners.
- Rodan + Fields’ upcoming campaign #RFGoNaked that encourages customers to post a public make-up free selfie to trigger a donation up to $500,000 to their global partners.
- How Rodan + Fields is using offline strategies to promote its online campaign.
Links & Notes
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!