220: Merrick Pet Care, K9s for Warriors Join Forces to Help Vets
Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Pete Brace, Vice President of Pet Parent Relations & Communications for Merrick Pet Care, a leader in natural and organic pet food, about their 3-year partnership with K9s for Warriors. Merrick Pet Care is making a difference in the lives of vets with PTSD!
On the show, Megan, Pete and Joe discuss:
- How Merrick got involved with K9s for Warriors.
- How Merrick quickly grew the partnership to branded products.
- How K9s for Warriors helps veterans adjust to civilian life.
- Why private support is so critical to K9s for Warriors.
- How service dogs are chosen and paired with veterans.
- Merrick’s release of Hero’s Banquet and the success of the product since it went on sale in March.
- The importance of having a long-term commitment to the cause.
- The business benefit to Merrick of working with K9s for Warriors.
Links & Notes
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!