224: How Children’s Miracle Network Raises 70% of its Revenues from Retailers
Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Clark Sweat, Chief Revenue Officer at Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) about CMN’s incredible success with checkout charity.
On the show, Megan, Clark and Joe discuss:
- CMN’s continued success with checkout charity. The average tenure of a CMN partner is 20 years!
- How CMN keeps its checkout charity programs fresh and raising lots and lots of money.
- The future of checkout charity and fundraising for CMN.
- The struggles of big box retailers and how that will impact fundraising.
- The challenge of working with businesses with many different kinds of POS systems.
- Will beacon technology ever play a major role in retail checkout charity.
- New technology and messaging CMN is testing.
- The challenge of checkout charity with etailers.
- How CMN is cross-promoting charity checkout partners at events, like at its dance marathon program.
Links & Notes
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!