225: How National NPOs Can Work Effectively with Field Offices on Corporate Partnerships
Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Mollye Rhea, President of Atlanta-based For Momentum, on what’s needed for a national partnership to succeed both for the national headquarters and the field offices.
A recent study from For Momentum gathered data on important aspects of the most successful nationwide partnership collaboration across the nonprofit landscape. The findings give nonprofit professionals actionable insights based on data and best practices shared by 50+ leading nonprofits.
On the show, Megan, Mollye, and Joe discuss:
- Why For Momentum decided to focus on the relationship between national offices and its chapter or field offices.
- The problem of “National Localitis.”
- The “Four C’s” that characterize the collaboration between HQ and field offices with regard to corporate partnerships.
- How national offices generally share revenue with local chapters and the need for clarity and a policy.
- The research results that surprised Mollye and her team.
- How national nonprofits and field offices can work together to retain corporate partners.
Links & Notes
More Interviews with Mollye:
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!