‘Tide Loads of Hope’ Is Helping Texas & Florida Clean Up After Hurricanes
Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Anne Candido, Fabric Care Communications, Procter & Gamble about bringing relief to residents affected by Hurricane Harvey and Irma with P&G product kits and Tide Loads of Hope laundry services.
On the show, Megan, Anne, and Joe discuss:
- How Tide Loads of Hope got started and how it has evolved.
- What’s in the “care kits” that P&G distributes.
- P&G’s partnership with Matthew 25 Ministries and Whirlpool.
- How they communicate with victims on access to the truck when disaster areas don’t have power.
- How P&G employees can get involved in Tide Loads of Hope.
- How are Tide Loads of Hope trucks used when they aren’t needed for a disaster scene.
- How the program is funded.
- How Tide Loads of Hope helps P&G sell more detergent.
- How P&G shares the Tide Loads of Hope mission with consumers.
- How P&G is growing the program.
Links & Notes
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!