Newly Diagnosed! What now?
Thank you for supporting The ADHD Podcast on Patreon! — https://patreon.com/theadhdpodcast
If you’ve just found out you have ADHD, you’re likely swimming with questions. What do you need to know? How will your life change? How much research is too much research? If you’re overwhelmed and you don’t yet know how to talk about your new relationship with ADHD, listen to the show today.
Our guest today is Michael Cimino. He is an entrepreneur and sales and marketing professional who has been supporting organizations as ADDA and CHADD in their work. But he’s also a member with his own story of his ADHD journey and he’s here to share today. In addition, Michael is going to share some news about the 2017 International Conference on ADHD, November 9-12, 2017 in Atlanta, where you can learn and connect with leaders in ADHD research, treatment, and coaching (like Nikki!).
Links & Notes
- Learn more about the 2017 International Conference on ADHD
- Connect with Michael on LinkedIn
- Follow Michael on Twitter
- Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA)
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD)