“Meryl Streep is not in enough movies where she feeds on people with the mouth in her armpit.”
Who rules the roost in this month’s Flickchart Re-Ranking? Pete or Andy?
Pete and Andy are back for yet another cockfight, this time for our October Flickchart Re-Ranking for our wonderful members. Also, Andy challenges Pete to remember which series each movie was featured. Here’s a breakdown of the battles. Based on this list, what would you pick to win? And which one will win as we duke it out?
Here’s the list of our rankings in this month’s Flickchart Re-Ranking episode.
- Inception vs. The Fly
- Snatch. vs. Moon
- City Zero (Zerograd) vs. The Illusionist (2006)
- Sophie’s Choice vs. TimeCrimes
- Dr. Strangelove vs. Miller’s Crossing
- The Book of Eli vs. The Emigrants
- Il Postino (The Postman) vs. Force Majeure
- Compulsion vs. Network
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier vs. The Town
- Defending Your Life vs. Rabid
- Fast Times at Ridgemont High vs. Day of the Locust
- Cloverfield vs. The Philadelphia Story
- Duck, You Sucker vs. Intacto
- Born on the Fourth of July vs. 2001: A Space Odyssey
- Lady Vengeance vs. Underworld: Evolution
- Interstellar vs. The Man With Two Brains
- Roma vs. Son of the Bride
- National Lampoon’s Vacation vs. Detour
- Dead Ringers vs. The Lonely Guy
- The Illusionist (2006) vs. Letters From Iwo Jima
- Silver Streak vs. Sophie’s Choice
- The Hurt Locker vs. Pennies From Heaven
- Drive vs. Alice Doesn’t Live Here Anymore
We also look at our top 5 and bottom 5.
Should we feel guilty about any of these or are we okay with where they are? What do you think?
So much blood in our re-rankings this month. Wanna look at our entire chart? Just click here to visit our Flickchart page!