Ahsoka • S1 E4
This week on Star Wars Universe Podcast, hosts Matthew Fox and Erin McGowan are joined by professor Matthew Kapell to discuss the huge revelations in episode 4 of the new Disney+ series Ahsoka. In this mid-season episode, Ahsoka takes a shocking fall in her fight against the mysterious Balen, leading to an emotional reunion years in the making between Ahsoka and her former master, Anakin Skywalker.
For the first time ever, the fan-favorite Jedi pairing are brought to life in stunning live action. What will Ahsoka and Anakin say to each other after so many years apart? How will Hayden Christensen’s return as Anakin impact Ahsoka’s journey going forward? Tune in as our hosts share their excitement, speculation, and at times disagreement over this monumental moment for Star Wars fans.
Other topics discussed include:
- Sabine’s fateful choice and whether she can be trusted
- The surprise reveal of Anakin’s theme music at the end
- How the prequels and Clone Wars shaped perspectives on Anakin
- Guesses about the mysterious realm Ahsoka finds herself in
Join Matthew, Erin, and professor Kapell for a spirited discussion you won’t want to miss! Whether you’re up to date on Ahsoka or waiting to binge, this deep dive offers something for every Star Wars fan.
We’ve started the conversation. Now we want to hear from you!
- Discord: Join in the conversation about this podcast, my other podcast Superhero Ethics, as well as the rest of the TruStory.FM Podcast
- Email: ✉️ email@example.com
- 𝕏: SWGenerations
- Facebook: TheEthicalPanda
- Instagram: SWGenerationsPod
- TikTok: TheEthicalPanda
- Visit Star Wars Generations on TruStory.FM for more information, contact info, and more!
- You can find more about Alex Kormann’s work on Instagram or on his website.
- To see more of Erin McGowan’s cosplay adventures and fandom thoughts, check out her Instagram or Tiktok.
Want to support the podcast AND get ad-free episodes and bonus content? Become a supporting member of The Ethical Panda Podcasts! Members get access to bonus content with (almost) every ad-free episode of this and my other podcast, Star Wars Universe Podcast, and we’ll be adding more benefits soon, including access to live streams!
Plus, you'll be showing your support for this show and all things Ethical Panda. Visit our home on TruStory FM to learn more.
A millennial, Gen Z'er, and Gen X'er walk into a cantina...
Each of us came into Star Wars in our own way, at our own time, and there is so much we can learn from each other when those differences fuel conversation, not conflict. Join Erin, Matthew, and Alex as we share our love for the galaxy far, far away on the Star Wars Generations Podcast!
Erin McGowan, Alex Kormann, and Matthew Fox discuss Star Wars: The Bad Batch, Season 3, Episode 4!
Erin McGowan and Matthew Fox dive into the first three episodes of Star Wars: The Bad Batch, season three: Confined, Paths Unknown, and Shadows of Tantiss.