CATFA 067: What Does Red Skull’s Morning Routine Look Like?
In this minute of Joe Johnston’s 2011 film ‘Captain America: The First Avenger,’ Dr. Zola flips the catwalk control switch, separating Schmidt and Steve. Schmidt monologues a bit before pulling his face off revealing – finally – Red Skull. He and Dr. Zola escape on the elevator.
Minute Sixty-Seven: From Flipping the Switch to Spotting a Way Out
Joining us on the show, we have Andrew and Joe Darowski returning from last season!
In the sixty-seventh minute of Joe Johnston’s 2011 film Captain America: The First Avenger…
It’s the Scooby Doo minute! That’s right, Johann Schmidt pulls his human Hugo Weaving mask off revealing the Red Skull reality underneath. We are so here to talk about all of this mask-wearing, latex-ripping, fire-incinerating, and villain monologuing in this minute.
Get your own latex mask on and tune in!
Join the conversation with movie lovers from around the world on The Next Reel’s Discord channel!
- Watch this film: iTunes • Amazon • Netflix • YouTube • Disney+
- Join the conversation on Discord
- Trailer #1
- Trailer #2
- Poster artwork
- Original Material
- Season 5 Show Art by Winston Yabo. Find him on Instagram
- Season 5 Music: “Spread the News” by Anthony Vega. Find him on Instagram
- Disney Animation Minute Essentials podcast and on Twitter
- Joe Darowski on Twitter
- The Protagonist Podcast
- Find Joe’s books on Amazon