A Look at ESG Post-Davos with Martin Whittaker
“The world today is at a critical inflection point. The sheer number of ongoing crises calls for bold collective action.”
The World Economic Forum’s annual meeting at Davos convened CEOs from around the world to discuss global business challenges and identify forward-looking strategies for the years ahead. With the week-long convening over, it’s time for the real work to commence: putting what was discussed into action.
We invited Martin Whittaker, CEO of JUST Capital, to address what conversations from Davos will mean for ESG in 2023.
Listen for insights on:
- Why ESG measurement will be critical for business success and growth
- What AI and machine learning mean fo the future of work
- How ESG and politics will come into play in 2023
Resources + Links:
- Martin Whittaker’s LinkedIn
- World Economic Forum’s “5 things to know about Davos”
- Richard Edelman’s “A Business-Focused Davos”
- Alan Murray’s “Davos forces CEOs to step back and take a broader view of their place in society”
- Alan Murray’s “Davos CEOs are confident a bad economy won’t stall climate initiatives or digital transformation: ‘Total nonsense.’”
Business is an unlikely hero: a force for good working to solve society's most pressing challenges, while boosting bottom line. This is social purpose at work. And it's a dynamic journey.
Purpose 360 is a masterclass in unlocking the potential of social purpose to ignite business and social impact. We illuminate the growing impacts of purpose, from engaging employees and fostering deeper consumer loyalty to inspiring product innovation and increasing market share.