Working Smarter at Home with Bob “Dr. Mac” LeVitus
Continuing our conversation about the massive shift we’re facing as we wade through the global shutdown, today we’re talking about technology. What are you doing to make the shift? How are you communication? How are you staying productive? How are you keeping your wits about you?
This week on the show, Bob “Dr. Mac” Levitus is back with us to share what he’s learned over the last few weeks in working remotely. From protocol for conducting a great video conference to just how hard he leans on his simple, analog tools to keep productive, Bob’s got some great tools and recommendations for whatever level of home work you’re trying to accomplish!
Links & Notes
- Digital and Analog Tips for Life Cooped Up at Home — Bob LeVitus at houstonchronicle.com
- WorkingSmarterForMacUsers.com/free — Download Bob’s Daily Productivity Checklist
- Zonebox for Pomodoro (macOS)
- Working Smarter for Mac Users 5-Hour Online Course — use code TakeControlADHD at checkout to save 90%!
- Blue Yeti Nano
- ATR2100x USB Microphone
- Libby — Access your library’s digital books
- Kanopy — Stream your library’s digital movies
- Zoom for Telemedicine (HIPPA)
- Eero — Improve your WiFi at home
- Netgear Orbi — Better WiFi Everywhere (Amazon)
- HIPPA Covered Entities and Business Associates — HHS.gov
- HIPPA Fast Facts for Covered Entities