Answering Our Listeners’ Burning Questions
Get Answers to Your Divorce Questions
In this week’s episode, Seth and Pete tackle real questions submitted by listeners who are going through a divorce or have been affected by one. They provide practical tips and legal perspectives to help you navigate some of the common issues that arise during separation and divorce.
Seth and Pete aim to offer actionable advice and reassurance that you’re not alone in this difficult process. Their insights can help you make informed decisions and feel empowered, whether you hope to salvage your relationship or move forward apart.
A Few Questions we answer in this episode:
- How to handle a spouse who is hiding money
- What to do when your ex moves away and stops seeing the kids
- Whether you can legally track an estranged spouse
- If you can get an unequal division of assets if cheated on
- Options if you want to stay married but your spouse won’t stop affairs
- How to protect yourself financially if thinking of separation
This candid episode provides perspective on dealing with some of divorce’s toughest challenges. Seth and Pete’s compassionate approach makes it easier to cope during this transition.
Links & Notes
Seth Nelson is a Tampa based family lawyer known for devising creative solutions to difficult problems. In How to Split a Toaster, Nelson and co-host Pete Wright take on the challenge of divorce with a central objective — saving your most important relationships with your family, your former spouse, and yourself.