Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Chris Fuller, Executive Director at the Arby’s Foundation, about the chain’s first PurposeFULL report highlighting progress across its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) platform. With 3,300 locations around the world, Arby’s is the second largest quick-service chain in the world!
On the show, Megan, Chris and Joe discuss:
- Why Arby’s is releasing its first CSR report now
- What Arby’s is doing to share the report with stakeholders.
- The four pillars of the report:YouthFULL, SkillFULL, ResourceFULL & FlavorFULL.
- Arby’s focus on youth empowerment and its contribution of over $76 million.
- Customer donations at the register – last year that totaled $3.6 million.
- How Arby’s puts the “FUN” in fundraising and gets 75 percent of its restaurants to participate in fundraising programs.
- The structure of Arby’s point-of-sale fundraisers and importance of having an employee “champion.”
- How Arby’s picked childhood hunger as its cause.
- How’s Arby’s is working with its nonprofit partners to maximize social impact through innovation.
- Arby’s plans to work with Dipjar on a pilot program for year-round “passive fundraising.”
- Chris’ thoughts on the importance of cause marketing to brands.
Links & Notes