Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Christine Riley Miller, Senior Director of Corporate Social Responsibility & Corporate Foundation for Dunkin’ Brands, about the company’s new, re-branded foundation, the Joy in Childhood Foundation. The goal of the foundation is right in the name: to provide the simple joys of childhood to sick and hungry kids.
On the show, Megan, Christine and Joe discuss:
- Why Dunkin’ decided to rebrand its foundation.
- Dunkin’s partnership with Feeding America and their effectiveness working with brands like Dunkin‘.
- Is the rebranding more than a name change? Yes! Focus moving forward are food banks and children’s hospitals.
- How Dunkin’ Brands works with its franchisees to balance local initiatives with national programs.
- How Dunkin’ works with children’s hospitals – and other organizations that bring “joy” to children.
- How Dunkin’ raises money for its philanthropic initiatives. There is a point-of-sale fundraiser happening right now at Dunkin’ stores!
- Joe and Christine discuss Joe’s favorite Dunkin’ fundraiser: Cops on the Rooftop. They’ve raised $2.3 million since the event’s inception!
- How Dunkin’ communicates its social impact to consumers, franchisees and employees.
- Will more companies follow Dunkin’s lead and create foundations to raise and distribute money?
Links & Notes
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!