Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan, and Joe talk to Beth Bellanti, Program Manager of Vodka For Dog People, one of the philanthropic arms of Tito’s Handmade Vodka, about their vision to help better the lives of pets and their families far and wide. They see a future in which dogs won’t need rescuing at all!
On the show, Megan, Beth and Joe discuss:
- The background of Tito’s Handmade Vodka and the birth of Vodka for Dog People.
- How Tito’s sales people were eager to promote the program to clients and saw the potential of Vodka for Dog People as a sales driver and a great cause.
- The importance of businesses starting with a cause about which they are passionate.
- How the program progressed beginning in 2012 and their focus on third-party events – “Yappy Hours” – all over the world.
- What lessons Tito’s has learned in developing and growing the program.
- Other philanthropic activities Tito’s is involved in.
- The importance of developing community around Tito’s philanthropic work.