Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan, and Joe talk to Beth Bellanti, Program Manager of Vodka For Dog People, one of the philanthropic arms of Tito’s Handmade Vodka, about their vision to help better the lives of pets and their families far and wide. They see a future in which dogs won’t need rescuing at all!
On the show, Megan, Beth and Joe discuss:
- The background of Tito’s Handmade Vodka and the birth of Vodka for Dog People.
- How Tito’s sales people were eager to promote the program to clients and saw the potential of Vodka for Dog People as a sales driver and a great cause.
- The importance of businesses starting with a cause about which they are passionate.
- How the program progressed beginning in 2012 and their focus on third-party events – “Yappy Hours” – all over the world.
- What lessons Tito’s has learned in developing and growing the program.
- Other philanthropic activities Tito’s is involved in.
- The importance of developing community around Tito’s philanthropic work.
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!