Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to A. J. Petitti, President of Petitti’s Garden Centers, a 8-store chain based in Ohio, about their partnership and support for Cleveland Clinic’s Children’s Hospital.
The program has consistently raised over $100,000 thanks to an enthusiastic fundraiser at Petitti’s stores and matching gift support from Scotts Miracle-Gro.
On the show, Megan, A. J., and Joe discuss:
- How Petitti’s got involved with Cleveland Clinic.
- The challenges of launching their first cause marketing fundraiser and growing it from a modest start of $8,000.
- How Petitti’s measures the impact of their cause marketing, both for the hospital and their business.
- How Petitti’s got Scotts Miracle-Gro involved in the fundraiser as a matching gift partner, which doubled the campaign’s success!
- How employees have responded to the program.
- How the hospital works with Petitti’s to educate employees and show the impact of their hard work.
- The two other fundraisers Petitti’s hosts during the year.
- A. J.’s advice to other businesses that want to help their favorite causes.
- How Petitti’s tracks donations at the register.
Links & Notes
Cause Talk Radio: The Cause Marketing Podcast
Stay up to date on all things corporate social impact and purpose-focused marketing, including trends, tactics, and need-to-know news in this weekly podcast.