Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Clark Sweat, Chief Revenue Officer at Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) about CMN’s incredible success with checkout charity.
On the show, Megan, Clark and Joe discuss:
- CMN’s continued success with checkout charity. The average tenure of a CMN partner is 20 years!
- How CMN keeps its checkout charity programs fresh and raising lots and lots of money.
- The future of checkout charity and fundraising for CMN.
- The struggles of big box retailers and how that will impact fundraising.
- The challenge of working with businesses with many different kinds of POS systems.
- Will beacon technology ever play a major role in retail checkout charity.
- New technology and messaging CMN is testing.
- The challenge of checkout charity with etailers.
- How CMN is cross-promoting charity checkout partners at events, like at its dance marathon program.
Links & Notes
Cause Talk Radio: The Cause Marketing Podcast
Stay up to date on all things corporate social impact and purpose-focused marketing, including trends, tactics, and need-to-know news in this weekly podcast.