In this episode of Cause Talk Radio, Mega is joined by regular Joe Waters of SelfishGiving.com for The Joe Show!
The duo discusses popular posts from 2019 including several interesting research studies on guaranteed minimums and corporate development salaries as well as ‘social impact stats you should know’.
They review Larry Fink’s CEO letter focused on sustainability and Robert Reich’s claim that ‘Corporate Responsibility is a Sham’ and wrap up with some resolutions for corporate development professionals.
And a new bonus idea! Who’s in for a social impact book club? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know if you’re interested in joining in the fun.
It’s always a great episode when Joe drops by, so be sure to listen in for a fun and hopefully somewhat educational conversation!
Links & Notes
- Infographic: How much corporate partnership pros make
- Study: Should nonprofits require guaranteed minimum commitments?
- Social Impact Stats You Should Know (Updated!)
- Larry Fink’s Letter to CEOs on Sustainability
- Robert Reich: Corporate Responsibility Is A Sham
- New Year’s Resolutions for Corporate Partnership Managers