Dole Foods, Chef Roy Choi Launch Food Truck for a Cause in LA
Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Stuart McAllister, Vice President of Sales & Marketing for the Food Service Segment of Dole Packaged Foods, about Dole’s partnership with celebrity chef Roy Choi on starting a healthy eating movement in Los Angeles.
- How the partnership between Dole and Roy began because of Stuart’s love of Roy’s food!
- How Dole’s involvement began with a student-run cafe selling smoothies to a storefront to a food truck, which is staffed with interns from the Coalition for Responsible Community Development.
- Why an international conglomerate like Dole decided to launch a hyper-local program in Los Angeles.
- How Dole supports the program and its aspirations to expand the other program to other markets
- How Dole’s support for the cause benefits the Dole Foods brand.
- How Dole is supporting other causes around the world.
Links & Notes
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!