Platforms, Pinterest and Pictures
In this episode of Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk (online) platforms, Pinterest (again) and (motion) pictures.
- Joe’s bullish on new, Boston-based online content service Swoop and explains how this might be used for cause marketing.
- Megan talks about how major motion pictures are turning to cause marketing to launch new films, establish co-branding partnerships and increase promotional reach. But for ‘The Lorax’ movie, environmentalists are crying foul. Hear all this and more in today’s episode!
Links & Notes
Online Cause Marketing
- Is ‘Hovering’ the Future of Online Cause Marketing (Joe’s Post on Swoop)
- InfoLinks Movember Campaign (In Text Advertising on TMZ.com, etc.)
- eBay Giving Works (CMF Golden Halo Award Winners)
More on Pinterest
- Joe’s Chat on Pinterest – Philanthropy.com
- Why I Tearfully Deleted My Pinterest Inspiration Boards (Article on issues with licensing from an attorney – thanks, Laura Gonzo!)
Cause Marketing in Major Motion Pictures
- Feeding America/The Help (DVD Launch)
- Read Across America Tour – Driven By Mazda (Cause Update Post on Mazda’s ‘The Lorax’ cause marketing campaign)
- The Lorax Cannot, Will Not, Truffula Tree-Certify Your Brand (BrandChannel)
- Actor Tyler Perry Announces ‘Good Deeds: Great Needs’ (via Good Scout)
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!