In 2016, Edward Jones became the first National Presenting Sponsor for the Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s, which takes place in more than 600 communities each year.
Since then, more than 75,000 participants have walked for Edward Jones to help raise more than $25 million in the fight to end Alzheimer’s. In July of 2020, the firm announced the renewal of its five-year strategic alliance, for a total commitment of $50 million by the end of 2025.
In today’s episode, Alli Murphy is joined by Ken Cella, General Partner at Edward Jones, and Katie Evans, Vice President of Corporate Initiatives at Alzheimer’s Association.
Listen in to learn:
- Why Edward Jones and Alzheimer’s Association are a right fit for partnership
- The many facets and touchpoints of their partnership
- How Alzheimer’s Association manages expectations and delivers great employee engagement experiences
- The importance of developing a formal volunteer program
This episode is brought to you by Edward Jones.
Links & Notes
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Alzheimer’s Association Blog
- Edward Jones Website
- Season 11, Ep 11: JEDI, Mentorship & Corporate Partners With Artis Stevens
- Season 10, Ep20: Gas South: A “Fuel for Good”
Elevate Your Social Impact
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!