Is Corporate Responsibility A Sham? (The Joe Show)
In this episode of Cause Talk Radio, Mega is joined by regular Joe Waters of SelfishGiving.com for The Joe Show!
The duo discusses popular posts from 2019 including several interesting research studies on guaranteed minimums and corporate development salaries as well as ‘social impact stats you should know’.
They review Larry Fink’s CEO letter focused on sustainability and Robert Reich’s claim that ‘Corporate Responsibility is a Sham’ and wrap up with some resolutions for corporate development professionals.
And a new bonus idea! Who’s in for a social impact book club? Drop us a line at email@example.com and let us know if you’re interested in joining in the fun.
It’s always a great episode when Joe drops by, so be sure to listen in for a fun and hopefully somewhat educational conversation!
Links & Notes
- Infographic: How much corporate partnership pros make
- Study: Should nonprofits require guaranteed minimum commitments?
- Social Impact Stats You Should Know (Updated!)
- Larry Fink’s Letter to CEOs on Sustainability
- Robert Reich: Corporate Responsibility Is A Sham
- New Year’s Resolutions for Corporate Partnership Managers
- (01:32) – Oh look! It’s Joe Waters!
- (04:06) – The Selfish Giving Salary Survey
- (08:01) – Minimum Donations
- (11:40) – Sponsor: Audible — Get a free audiobook, yours to keep free!
- (12:27) – 2020 Trends
- (14:30) – Robert Reich says corporate social responsibility is a sham
- (20:05) – Book Club!
- (22:02) – Corporate partnership resolutions
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!