Should Smaller Nonprofits Tackle Corporate Partnerships?
In this episode of Cause Talk Radio, Megan chats with Rhea Wong, a nonprofit consultant who runs the podcast the Nonprofit Lowdown for small to medium-sized nonprofits.
Rhea and Megan chat about her work with nonprofit organizations, her observations about how corporate partnerships have evolved and whether smaller nonprofits should even entertain the potential of partnering with companies.
Links & Notes
- (00:00) – Welcome to Cause Talk Radio
- (00:46) – Introducing Rhea Wong
- (02:19) – Let’s talk about small shops…
- (05:46) – Let’s talk about “terrible”
- (08:10) – Sponsor: Audible
- (08:55) – Relationships that work
- (11:20) – The Junior Board
- (13:40) – Value, engagement, and being easy to work with
- (17:18) – Board pressure and how the Internet works
- (23:04) – “A portion of the proceeds…”
- (25:48) – Subscribe to the Non-Profit Lowdown!
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!