Bezos’ Billions, Brilliant Halo Finalists, Books and B2B (The Joe Show)
In this episode of Cause Talk Radio, Megan chats with monthly guest Joe Waters of SelfishGiving.com for The Joe Show!
The duo discusses this year’s Halo Finalists (just announced!), the new social impact book club (there’s still time to join us), Carol Cone’s new B2B purpose research and Jeff Bezos’s whopping $10 billion donation to combat global warming and more!
Links & Notes
- Halo Award Finalists
- Carol Cone B2B Research
- From Generosity To Justice (Social Impact Book Club Book)
- Jeff Bezos’ $10 Billion Donation (WIRED)
- 00:00 – Welcome to Cause Talk Radio: The Joe Show!
- 01:09 – Joe Waters — SelfishGiving
- 01:57 – HALO Award Finalists
- 05:11 – Social Impact Book Club!
- 09:26 – Bezos Billion-Dollar Blowback
- 13:34 – Sponsor: Audible — The Art of Gathering
- 14:18 – Carol Cone’s B2B Study
- 20:45 – Southern Exposure 2020
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!