Corporate Partnerships, COVID-19 And CSR With Habitat For Humanity
Habitat for Humanity International is Engage for Good’s Golden Halo Award Winner for Nonprofits this year, honored for their excellent work with corporate partners, particularly through their ‘Home Is the Key” signature cause initiative started 4 years ago.
In this episode of Cause Talk Radio, Megan interviews Habitat’s CEO Jonathan Reckford first about how they’re responding to and impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and then about their corporate partner journey, how Habitat measures meaningful outcomes and the evolution in corporate partners Jonathan has personally witnessed from CSR 1.0 to ESG.
Links & Notes
- 00:00 – This is Cause Talk Radio
- 01:43 – Introducing Jonathan Rexford, CEO Habitat for Humanity
- 02:40 – Relief versus Recovery
- 06:17 – Corporate Partners
- 08:24 – The Golden Halo Award — Evolution of Corporate Partnerships
- 14:32 – Support the Show — Free Audiobook with Audible!
- 15:32 – Evolution of Partnership Relationships
- 18:03 – The Shift to ESG
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!