#SaveWithStories Brings Learning To Kids During COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic has closed schools and sent 55 million children home, leaving a huge education gap as well as creating hunger issues for a significant number of them.
In response, celebrities Jennifer Garner and Amy Adams decided on a Friday evening they wanted to do something to support children out of school, Save the Children sprung into action and partnered with No Kid Hungry to create a campaign called “SaveWithStories” which now features 150 celebrities reading books to children online.
Perry Yeatman is Save the Children’s Head of Corporate Partnerships and Megan’s guest in this episode of Cause Talk Radio.
Perry and Megan talk about this incredible campaign, as well as what’s happening with Save’s corporate partnerships and how the organization has ramped up to respond to COVID-19 both in the US and abroad.
Links & Notes
- SC Johnson and Save The Children New Partner Release
- Save the Children’s LinkedIn Page
- (00:00) – Welcome to Cause Talk Radio
- (00:56) – Introducing Perry Yeatman
- (02:12) – The Save with Stories Story
- (07:52) – Save the Children’s COVID-19 Response
- (12:22) – Sponsor: Audible • audibletrial.com/causetalkradio
- (13:25) – The COVID-19 Impact on Corporate Partnerships
- (20:11) – Silver Linings
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!