How Echoing Green Turns Business Leaders Into Social Sector Mentors
Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Kate Hayes, Director of Direct Impact for Echoing Green about their unique efforts to spot emerging mid-career business leaders and invest deeply in their success to accelerate their impact in the social sector.
On the show, Megan, Kate, and Joe discuss:
- What is Echoing Green and the Direct Impact program?
- What’s the profile of a typical participant?
- Is the focus exclusively on nonprofit boards?
- How do you work with nonprofits to help them better utilize corporate board members?
- How can an individual who works at a corporation make a social impact while staying at their job?
- From the nonprofit perspective, why is it so important to have corporate leaders engaged in their work?
- How can an individual in the corporate sector prepare to engage meaningfully in the nonprofit sector?
- Where does a corporate professional go to find an opportunity to become a volunteer?
- What are actionable steps anyone listening can take right now to understand how to make a social impact?
Links & Notes
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!