How the Best Nonprofits Position Themselves for Partnership Success
Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Kathleen Janus, social entrepreneur, author and lecturer at Stanford University, about a great, new book: Social Startup Success: How the Best Nonprofits Launch, Scale Up, and Make a Difference.
Links & Notes
- 00:00 – Welcome To Cause Talk Radio
- 00:56 – Introducing Kathleen Janus
- 02:27 – Why write Social Startup Success?
- 05:05 – What characteristics to successful non-profits share?
- 07:46 – Non-profits should be better storytellers
- 10:49 – Lessons in Corporate Partnerships
- 14:25 – Why do non-profits struggle with ROI savvy?
- 16:32 – What can companies learn from the book?
- 20:11 – Favorite examples of great non-profit successes
- 22:45 – Learn more
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!