Megan and Bill are joined by the Honorable Karen Adam and Annette Burns to discuss domestic violence. This is part one of this conversation.
Links & Other Notes
THE VIDEO THAT WAS DISCUSSED IN THE EPISODE
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE EXPERTS INTERVIEWED IN THE VIDEO
- Abi Ajibolade, Executive Director, The Redwood, Toronto, Ontario
- Amy G. Applegate, JD, Clinical Professor of Law, Maurer School of Law, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
- Linda Bortell, PsyD, Clinical Psychologist, Bortell Psychological, Inc., Los Angeles, California
- Melissa Brickhouse-Thomas, LCSW, Manager, Victim Services, Glendale Police Dept., Glendale, Arizona
- Gabrielle Davis, JD, Legal and Policy Advisor, Battered Women’s Justice Project, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Loretta M. Frederick, JD, Senior Legal & Policy Director, Battered Women’s Justice Project, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Anna Harper-Guerrero, LMSW, Executive Vice President & Chief Strategy Officer, Emerge! Center Against Domestic Abuse, Tucson, Arizona
- Amy Holtzworth-Munroe, PhD, Professor of Psychology, Dept. of Psychological & Brain Science, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
- Hilary A. Linton, JD, LLM, Mediator, President, Family Mediation Services (mediate393) Toronto, Ontario
- Jan Maiden, JD, Family Law/Domestic Violence Attorney, Law Office of Jan Maiden, San Diego, California
- Wendy Million, City Magistrate, Tucson City Court Domestic Violence Court, Tucson, Arizona
- Charles A. Sawchenko, MSW, Police Lieutenant (Ret), Delaware State Police, Dover, Delaware
- William Spiller, Jr., JD, Family Lawyer and Minor’s Counsel, Law Offices of William Spiller, Jr., Los Angeles, California
- Nancy Ver Steegh, MSW, JD, Professor of Law, Mitchell Hamline School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Neil Websdale, PhD, Director, Family Violence Center, Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
- David Wexler, PhD, Director, Relationship Training Institute, San Diego, California
All of our books can be found in our online store or anywhere books are sold, including as e-books.
You can also find these show notes at highconflictinstitute.com/podcast as well.
Note: We are not diagnosing anyone in our discussions, merely discussing patterns of behavior.
Each week, Bill Eddy and Megan Hunter will be exploring the five types of people who can ruin your life — people with high conflict personalities — and how they weave themselves into our lives in romance, at work, next door, at school, places of worship, and just about everywhere, causing chaos, exhaustion, and dread for everyone else.