Q & A Lab
You’ve got questions. We’ve got answers.
In this episode we host our very first Q & A Lab where we answer your questions about high conflict people. We focus on three questions:
- Narcissists who get it backwards What do you do when they turn it around and accuse you of being the narcissistic HCP?
- Bosses who complain and blame e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y) What do you do to get your HCP boss to stop?
- Parents who blame and make extreme accusations, such as kidnapping What do you do in the aftermath?
Listen in as we answer your questions by identifying whether it’s a high conflict behavior or not, providing insight into the behaviors, and making suggestions for handling them.
We’ll be doing a monthly Q & A Lab. Submit your questions anytime!
Links & Other Notes
- It’s All Your Fault at Work! Managing Narcissists and Other High Conflict People (Paperback or e-Book)
- Calming Upset People with EAR: How Statements Showing Empathy, Attention and Respect Can Quickly Defuse a Conflict (Paperback or e-Book)
- Don’t Alienate the Kids: Raising Resilient Children While Avoiding High-Conflict Divorce (Paperback or e-Book)
All of our books can be found in our online store or anywhere books are sold, including as e-books.
You can also find these show notes at our site as well.
Note: We are not diagnosing anyone in our discussions, merely discussing patterns of behavior.
- 00:00 – Welcome to It’s All Your Fault
- 01:58 – Q&A Lab
- 02:33 – Question One
- 07:44 – Question Two
- 20:22 – Question Three
- 27:06 – Reminders & Coming Next Week: High Conflict Emotions
Each week, Bill Eddy and Megan Hunter will be exploring the five types of people who can ruin your life — people with high conflict personalities — and how they weave themselves into our lives in romance, at work, next door, at school, places of worship, and just about everywhere, causing chaos, exhaustion, and dread for everyone else.