Minute Fifty-Seven: From Getting Steve As Close as They Can to Getting Ready to Jump
Joining us, we have Michael Gravagno, host of the podcasts The Superhero Show Show and Movie of the Year.
In the fifty-seventh minute of Joe Johnston’s 2011 film Captain America: The First Avenger…
Do you… fondue? We love the three-way love triangle vibe in this scene. We talk about Howard’s motivations, Steve’s reactions, and the fact that Peggy really doesn’t owe this guy anything. It’s such a fun scene.
And we talk about types of fondue, of course. Tune in!
Join the conversation with movie lovers from around the world on The Next Reel’s Discord channel!
- Watch this film: iTunes • Amazon • Netflix • YouTube • Disney+
- Join the conversation on Discord
- Trailer #1
- Trailer #2
- Poster artwork
- Original Material
- Season 5 Show Art by Winston Yabo. Find him on Instagram
- Season 5 Music: “Spread the News” by Anthony Vega. Find him on Instagram
- Pop Filter
- Pop Filter on Twitter and Instagram
- The Superhero Show Show Podcast
- Movie of the Year Podcast