You Can Call Me Colonel America.
Minute Seventy-Four: From Setting the Fire to Opening a Tab
Joining us today, we have Jonathan and Tabitha Carlisle!
In the seventy-four minute of Joe Johnston’s 2011 film Captain America: The First Avenger…
Steve and Colonel Phillips chat about attacking the weapons factories, which leads us to go down some interesting conversational roads relating to Red Skull. We also talk about hierarchy and the written feel this script has throughout this week.
Then we transition to the Whip & Fiddle Pub where we meet Steve’s tentative team. They seem interested enough, but why are Dernier and Jones so dark? Is there more to their story?
Will Steve open a tab for them? Tune in!
Join the conversation with movie lovers from around the world on The Next Reel’s Discord channel!
- Watch this film: iTunes • Amazon • Netflix • YouTube • Disney+
- Join the conversation on Discord
- Trailer #1
- Trailer #2
- Poster artwork
- Original Material
- Season 5 Show Art by Winston Yabo. Find him on Instagram
- Season 5 Music: “Spread the News” by Anthony Vega. Find him on Instagram
- UHF 62nd Podcast
- The Princess Bride Minute