Minute One Hundred Sixteen: From Casting to a Whip Pan to an Airplane
Joining us, it’s Tommy Metz III, director of 30 Nights of Sex to Save Your Marriage.
In the sixteenth minute of Joe Johnston’s 2011 film Captain America: The First Avenger…
The first thing we talk about is the fact that Tommy may have, in fact, only ever seen the first half of this movie, and that was just before we recorded. From there, we talk about the various propaganda posters, and in particular the Rosie the Riveter poster and it’s interesting history.
We also debate credit order for the top-billed cast.
As always, Tommy’s here to make talking through the credits a laugh-a-minute. Tune in!
Join the conversation with movie lovers from around the world on The Next Reel’s Discord channel!
- Watch this film: iTunes • Amazon • Netflix • YouTube • Disney+
- Join the conversation on Discord
- Trailer #1
- Trailer #2
- Poster artwork
- Original Material
- Season 5 Show Art by Winston Yabo. Find him on Instagram
- Season 5 Music: “Spread the News” by Anthony Vega. Find him on Instagram
- Watch Tommy’s Movie 30 Nights of Sex to Save Your Marriage