Minute Two: From Science to Sky Light
In the second Jane-filled minute of Kenneth Branagh’s 2011 film Thor…
- Jane Foster is an astrophysicist now, not a nurse. We’ve pointed this out before but just a reminder. It’s not the same Jane as in the comics.
- We try to figure out what Jane is actually studying.
- The Aurora Borealis rarely appears in New Mexico, but we know Jane’s recorded it 17 times so far. Based on the MCU Timeline, it seems like it’s all pretty recent too.
- Darcy Lewis has grown so much in our estimation because of her appearance in WandaVision. We hope everyone feels the same.
- Kat Dennings gives such great eye roll.
Just what is Jane actually working on?
- Erik Selvig watches Jane work. And we just love this character! But what’s the history with him and Jane? There’s not much here. Still, Stellan Skarsgård is always great to watch.
- Is what Jane’s been tracking actually related to Asgard or is the upcoming Bifrost trip somehow connected to all of these auroras in New Mexico? Or do they just happen to coincide?
- And speaking of auroras, do auroras appear at such specific times? I mean seriously… Erik’s awfully put off when it doesn’t show up at the exact second.
- There’s more in the script about Erik’s and Jane’s backstory. Sounds like he worked with her dad at some point.
- Darcy just seems sooooooo disinterested.
- We also run through the IMDb Game with Natalie Portman, Kat Dennings and Stellan Skarsgård. Dang! They’re all so busy!
We have a great time covering all of these elements and more. Tune in!
Join the conversation with movie lovers from around the world on TruStory FM’s Discord channel!