Minute One Hundred Eight: From Kenneth Branagh to Patrick Bareis
Joining us to look at so many names and talk about Foo Fighters is Paul Hoppe, aka ZenMadman.
In the one hundred eighth minute of Kenneth Branagh’s 2011 film Thor…
- We have the unfortunate musical transition from Patrick Doyle’s majestic themes to Foo Fighters’ Walk. It’s a tough shift.
- Seriously, we know the song was in the movie, but did it have to be here too? It doesn’t fit the mood at all!
- More names to discuss including Andy Nelson! Not the show host – the other one!
- We also talk about stunt doubles and praise Sif’s double who won an award for her awesome work.
More credits fun with Paul Hoppe. Tune in!
Join the conversation with movie lovers from around the world on The Next Reel’s Discord channel!
- Watch this film: iTunes • Amazon • Netflix • YouTube • Disney+
- Join the conversation on Discord
- Script Transcript
- Trailer #1
- Trailer #2
- Poster artwork
- Original Material
- ZenMadman on the web, Twitter, & Twitch
- ZenMadman Presents Podcast
- Way of the Poker Warrior: A Black Belt’s Guide to Conquering the Tables
- Zen Madman’s Flash Fiction Folio: 25 works of short fiction
- The Next Reel’s Speakeasy with Andy Nelson Talking About His Favorite Film ‘Local Hero’