Minute One Hundred Nine: From Five Compositors to One Assets Assistant
Joining us to go through the credits name by name (kidding!) is ZenMadman, aka Paul Hoppe!
In the one hundred ninth minute of Kenneth Branagh’s 2011 film Thor…
- Why so many accountants?
- What’s a best boy do?
- Hey! Cricket Sloat from Iron Man worked on this!
Names, names, Paul Hoppe, and more names. Tune in!
Join the conversation with movie lovers from around the world on The Next Reel’s Discord channel!
- Watch this film: iTunes • Amazon • Netflix • YouTube • Disney+
- Join the conversation on Discord
- Script Transcript
- Trailer #1
- Trailer #2
- Poster artwork
- Original Material
- ZenMadman on the web, Twitter, & Twitch
- ZenMadman Presents Podcast
- Way of the Poker Warrior: A Black Belt’s Guide to Conquering the Tables
- Zen Madman’s Flash Fiction Folio: 25 works of short fiction