Thor 111: When’s This Foo Fighters Song Going to End?
Minute One Hundred Eleven: From Paint Foreman to Lighting Lead
In the one hundred eleventh minute of Kenneth Branagh’s 2011 film Thor…
- What were our overall thoughts?
- We each discuss our favorite parts of the movie, along with areas we’d change.
- It’s hard to believe but that damn Foo Fighters song is still playing…
- What do all these drivers do on a film?
- Only two first aid medics for New Mexico’s production unit? Does that seem right?
- What exactly is a flame artist?
- We talk through the three VFX companies that pop up in this minute – The Third Floor, BUF, and Digital Domain – and what they did in this movie.
- We also dig into the Marvel Studios team, specifically the creative committee above Feige.
It’s credits credits credits with Matthew and Andy. Tune in!
Join the conversation with movie lovers from around the world on The Next Reel’s Discord channel!