Today, we’re taking on the deceivingly complex subject of measuring collaboration success. We may have an intuitive sense of what these words mean — we certainly know how to measure, and we understand contextually what collaboration looks like — but how do you know you’re growing, succeeding, and changing as a result of your efforts to work collaboratively?
Christian Buckley is Chief Marketing Officer at Beezy, maker of the so-named comprehensive collaboration solution for Office 365 and SharePoint. He’s here today to share with us the “Measuring Collaboration Success” initiative by taking on just these issues.
- TAKE THE SURVEY — How do you monitor and measure collaboration success?
- “What are the success factors behind collaboration?” — Download the White Paper
- Follow #MeasureCollabSuccess on Twitter
- Find Christian Buckley at BuckleyPlanet.com
- Follow Christian on LinkedIn
- BA Insight: Analyzing Your Intranet
- BA Insight: Smart Analytics
Shared Insights is a podcast about modernizing enterprise search and intranets to improve employee collaboration and productivity. From customer stories to behind-the-scenes tales from our own developers, we aim to share what makes our approach to finding and accessing content across the enterprise a transformative force.