Mark Kashman is a Senior Product Manager on the SharePoint team at Microsoft focused primarily on SharePoint Online — the mobile and intelligent intranet. Mark returns to the show today to talk about the mountains of content we create every day, and the deeply personalized and intelligent search tools companies like Microsoft are building to help users, IT, and developers better support their users. Plus, Mark brings news of the new Microsoft podcast he hosts — The Intrazone.
Links & Notes
- The Intrazone
- Connect with Mark on LinkedIn
- Subscribe to The Intrazone in Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to The Intrazone on Android
- Follow @SharePoint on Twitter
- Follow Mark on Twitter
- Learn more how to “Find content and expertise across your company” with SharePoint, Yammer and Delve
- Listen to The Intrazone episode #3, “When Search Becomes Intelligent” that features our own Jeff Fried, CTO of BA Insight
Shared Insights is a podcast about modernizing enterprise search and intranets to improve employee collaboration and productivity. From customer stories to behind-the-scenes tales from our own developers, we aim to share what makes our approach to finding and accessing content across the enterprise a transformative force.