The Mandalorian • S2 E1
We’re diving into Mando, Season 2, Episode 1, with Jeff Randle, Ashley Coffin, Paul Hoppe, and Matthew Fox. Will Mando and Boba Fett strike up a friendship? What insights have we gained about the world in the last few years? And just how many banthas were sacrificed to bring down one krayt dragon?
Each week, we’ll release a new episode shortly after the latest installment of The Mandalorian becomes available. Plus, don’t miss out on our weekly online live chat watch party!
Join us for the watch parties every Friday, starting October 30th at 8:30 PM EST. To participate, you’ll need a Disney+ subscription and the Scener extension for Chrome, which is available for free download. Come watch the episode and chat with us live at https://scener.com/theethicalpanda.
We’ve started the conversation. Now we want to hear from you!
- Discord: Join in the conversation about this podcast, my other podcast Superhero Ethics, as well as the rest of the TruStory.FM Podcast
- Email: ✉️ firstname.lastname@example.org
- 𝕏: SWGenerations
- Facebook: TheEthicalPanda
- Instagram: SWGenerationsPod
- TikTok: TheEthicalPanda
- Visit Star Wars Generations on TruStory.FM for more information, contact info, and more!
- You can find more about Alex Kormann’s work on Instagram or on his website.
- To see more of Erin McGowan’s cosplay adventures and fandom thoughts, check out her Instagram or Tiktok.
Want to support the podcast AND get ad-free episodes and bonus content? Become a supporting member of The Ethical Panda Podcasts! Members get access to bonus content with (almost) every ad-free episode of this and my other podcast, Star Wars Universe Podcast, and we’ll be adding more benefits soon, including access to live streams!
Plus, you'll be showing your support for this show and all things Ethical Panda. Visit our home on TruStory FM to learn more.
A millennial, Gen Z'er, and Gen X'er walk into a cantina...
Each of us came into Star Wars in our own way, at our own time, and there is so much we can learn from each other when those differences fuel conversation, not conflict. Join Erin, Matthew, and Alex as we share our love for the galaxy far, far away on the Star Wars Generations Podcast!
Erin McGowan, Alex Kormann, and Matthew Fox discuss Star Wars: The Bad Batch, Season 3, Episode 4!
Erin McGowan and Matthew Fox dive into the first three episodes of Star Wars: The Bad Batch, season three: Confined, Paths Unknown, and Shadows of Tantiss.