Subscribe to Taking Control: The ADHD Podcast in Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or anywhere else you find your favorite podcasts!
The TCO 2013 Holiday Gift Guide
We’re in it, people — it’s gift season. Whether you braved Black Friday here in the US, or if you’re doing your shopping online, it’s time to think about those closest to you and figure out how you can do your part to make the world better for them. This week on the show, Nikki Kinzer and Pete Wright share some organizing gift ideas, both online and off, in addition to suggestions on how to better give of yourself this holiday season.
- Shredder Scissors — Scissors to shred addresses or important information if you don’t want it to go through the whole shredder.
- Jewelry Roll — Perfect for traveling.
- Neat Scanner
- Matching Desk Organization Products
- Mail Basket Holders
- Child Toy Box with Name on the outside
- Cook or baker – Cookbook Stand with Recipe Organizer
- Scansnap Evernote Edition Scanner
- Taking Control of Your Space — Kindle or iBooks — Learn how to organize any space!
- Adonit Jot Script — Tablet Stylus
- PDFPen Scan+
- How to Cook Everything App for iOS (iTunes)
- How to Cook Everything Essentials for iOS (iTunes)
Through Taking Control: The ADHD Podcast, Nikki Kinzer and Pete Wright strive to help listeners with support, life management strategies, and time and technology tips, dedicated to anyone looking to take control of their lives in the face ADHD.