Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe take a look back at our favorite cause marketing programs from 2015, and make a few predictions for 2016.
On the show we discuss:
- Our favorite campaigns, which include H&R Block, Cheeky Home, Rosa’s Fresh Pizza, Doritos, Starbucks and Dave’s Killer Bread.
- How cause businesses will flourish in the New Year – and how traditional businesses will pave the way for these new enterprises.
- How product packaging will play a more important role in cause marketing in 2016.
- How businesses will take bolder stands on controversial issues 2016.
- The rise of company-lead cause marketing in 2015 and why we will see more of it in 2016 – and the peril it poses.
- Is there a future for point-of-sale programs in 2016?
- Our plans for CauseTalk Radio for 2016!
Notes & Links
- The Five Most Important Cause Marketing Trends of 2015
- Best Cause Marketing Posts of 2015
- How H&R Block Uses Cause Marketing to Cultivate Tomorrow’s Clients
- A Cheeky Way of Doing Good
- Pay-it-Forward Pizza Feeds Homeless with Slices & Sticky Notes
- Starbucks’ Race Together: Critics Should Wake Up and Smell the Courage
- How an Ex-Con’s Bread Company Gave Rise to Second Chances for Others
- Take That Critics: Consumers Like Donating at the Register