Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Katrina McGhee, a nonprofit leader and entrepreneur who has more than 25 years of experience in progressive leadership roles, including chief marketing officer for Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
On the show, Megan, Katrina and Joe discuss personal branding for causepreneurs. We cover:
- What is personal branding?
- Why causepreneurs have a difficult time focusing on personal branding.
- How personal branding is critical to career success. It’s portable and helps you become an “A” player.
- Katrina’s process for defining your personal brand.
- How to do a “personal audit” on yourself.
- How to tell what’s a distinction and what’s a distraction in your personal brand.
- The importance of generosity in your relationships.
- How to build strong relationships with people. It’s better to go deep than wide.
- Katrina’s top five tips for personal branding.
Links & Notes
Cause Talk Radio: The Cause Marketing Podcast
Stay up to date on all things corporate social impact and purpose-focused marketing, including trends, tactics, and need-to-know news in this weekly podcast.