Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Chris Noble, CEO of Matchfire, a marketing and technology company for business and social impact, about key trends in cause marketing, including the power influencers, content marketing and employee engagement.
On the show, Megan, Chris and Joe discuss:
- How Matchfire brings four different agencies together (StudioGood, Kompolt, Patron & Matchfire) that were once “Brand Soup.” The commonality with all these entities was social good and technology.
- Matchfire’s work with the Muscular Dystrophy Association on #LiveUnlimited, a bold initiative to reach a new, younger audience for the charity.
- How #LiveUnlimited focused on 150 online influencers to drive traffic, interest and donations to the campaign.
- Trends in cause marketing: Snapchat, Pokemon Go!, Employee Engagement.
- The critical role content marketing has and will play in cause marketing, and how people confuse it with digital marketing.
- How the language we use to describe corporate responsibility (cause marketing, purpose, CSR etc.) can either empower or confuse our employees.
Links & Notes
- MDA’s #LiveUnlimited
- Chris on Twitter
- Cause Talk Radio Ep 5: Homeless Hotspots Roam SXSW, Austin for Money. Is it Right? (Chris’ last appearance on CauseTalk Radio)
- Cause Talk Radio Ep 143: Call of Duty Endowment Enlists Gamers, Retailers for Mission to Help Vets
- Cause Talk Radio Ep 171: Nationwide Puts Cause Content to Work for Safety’s Sake with ‘Make Safe Happen’