Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to David Wolfe, Co-Founder and CEO of Leesa Sleep, a certified B-Corp that donates one mattress to a shelter for every 10 it sells. To date, they’ve donated 9,000 mattresses and are proudly pioneering a way for people to give back while they sleep!
On the show, Megan, David and Joe discuss:
- How Leesa got started by a serial entrepreneur with a generous spirit.
- How Leesa approaches the intersection of profit and purpose. Which comes first?
- How Leesa has made mattresses “cool,” which may explain why so many Millennials are consumers and employees!
- How Leesa tracks the social impact of the mattresses it donates. One way is through an “Impact Tour” of shelters they’ve helped.
- How Leesa chooses the shelters it donates to.
- How Leesa balances its donation with new and returned mattresses. More than half of their donations are new mattresses.
- The real problem of homelessness: no place to sleep. Watch This!
Links & Notes
Cause Talk Radio: The Cause Marketing Podcast
Stay up to date on all things corporate social impact and purpose-focused marketing, including trends, tactics, and need-to-know news in this weekly podcast.