Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Alison DaSilva, Executive Vice President, Cone Communications, about their latest study, the 2016 Cone Communications Millennial Employee Engagement Study.
On the show, Megan, Alison, and Joe discuss:
- Why Millennials are so important to companies. 50 percent of the workforce by 2020!
- Why Cone decided to do this research. “90 percent of our clients are coming to us and asking about Millennials. How do we keep them happy.”
- How Cone keeps employees happy. The Cone Olympics???
- How Cone defines a socially responsible company.
- Are employers playing catch up with employees since the priority is usually targeting Millennial consumers?
- How do Millennials want companies to support causes?
- The importance of social media to Millennials.
- What were the biggest surprises from the study? The importance and depth of interest in volunteerism.
- As a Millennial expert, how well does Alison know Millennial lingo?
- What Cone is planning for future research studies.
Links & Notes