Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Scott Goldberg, President of Bankers Life, a national life and health insurance brand, about their work with the Alzheimer’s Association. In their 14 years of support, the company has raised more than $4.5 million to support the Alzheimer care, education and research. And they’ve done it by asking their agents to hit the streets and collect donations from passersby.
On the show, Megan, Scott and Joe discuss:
- How Bankers Life got involved with the Alzheimer’s Association.
- Why they decided to take to the streets to raise money and “Can for Change.”
- How Bankers Life designed the program to make it easy for employees to ask people for money.
- What surprised Scott on who donates the most to their street campaigns.
- How the program has evolved through the years. It’s expanded across the country.
- How Bankers Life and Alzheimer’s Association communicates the impact of the program.
Links & Notes
Cause Talk Radio: The Cause Marketing Podcast
Stay up to date on all things corporate social impact and purpose-focused marketing, including trends, tactics, and need-to-know news in this weekly podcast.